• Making fraudulent offers of products, items, or services originating from any Information Dynamics account.
• Making statements about warranty, or implied, unless it is a part of normal job duties.
• Effecting breaches or disruptions of network communication. Security breaches include, but are not limited to, accessing of which the employee is an intended recipient or logging into a server or account that the employee is not expressly authorized to access, unless these duties are within the scope of regular duties. For purposes of this section, "disruption" includes, but is not limited to, network sniffing, pinged floods, packet spoofing, of service, and routing information for malicious purposes.
• Port scanning or security scanning is expressly prohibited unless authorized IT Head.
• any form of monitoring which will intercept data not intended for the employee's host, unless activity is a part of the employee's normal job/duty is prohibited.
• Circumventing user or security of any host, network or account.
• Interfering with or denying service to any user other than the employee's host (for example, denial of service attack).
• Using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, with the intent to interfere with, or disable, a user's terminal session, via any means, or via the Internet/Intranet/Extranet.
• Providing information about, or lists of, Information Dynamics employees to outside Information Dynamics.
• Use of such software/technique which bypass Information Dynamics’s Group policy.
8.2.2. Email Communications Activities
The following activities should be strictly prohibited, with no exceptions:
• unsolicited messages, including the sending of junk mail" or other material to individuals who not specifically request such material ( spam).
• Any form of harassment via email, telephone or paging, whether through language, frequency, size of messages.
• Unauthorized use, or forging, of email header information.
• Solicitation of email any other email address, other than that of the poster's account, with the intent to or to replies.
• Creating or "chain letters" or other "pyramid" schemes of type.
• Use unsolicited email originating from within Information Dynamics's networks of other Internet/Intranet/Extranet service