• All employees, contractors and party users and all should be required to wear respective identity/proximity cards
• Access rights to secure areas should be regularly reviewed and updated, and revoked when necessary
• The date and of and of should be recorded, and all visitors should be supervised unless access has been approved; they should be granted access for specific, authorized purposes.
• to areas where sensitive information is processed or stored should be controlled and restricted to authorized only; an audit trail of all access should be securely maintained;
3.3. Securing Facilities
• All occupants should lock their offices at the time of departure.
• Duplicate keys of offices should be available with the Care Taker.
• The Taker of the building should be responsible for opening the offices in the morning for cleaning and relocking thereafter.
• The Care Taker along with admin group should responsible for evacuation of documents and the equipment from the office in case of an emergency.
• Duplicate keys box should be available with the Care Taker for hanging of the keys quick retrieval in emergency
• It should be the responsibility of the Care Taker to check that all the offices are locked when not in use.
• The Care Taker should responsible for that all Development Floors locked when not in use.
• Users are provided with the keys of the cabinets in their respective work areas.
• Logs of the keys should be available with the caretaker.
• In case of Finance and Networking Departments, respective should nominate the custodians of their office and for opening, cleaning and closing of the offices.
• Fire Proof Safe should be available in the Finance and Networking Departments storage sensitive data and documents.
Material and Mail Handling
3.3.1. Inward Mail
• Private mail should not be encouraged on company address.
• Whenever unavoidable, prior information of mail to reception should be given, for them safely deliver the mail to concerned employees.
• All incoming mails should be logged incoming- register at security gate.
• Mail register with the mails should be to reception-executive for forward distribution to concerned departments/ individuals.
• Wherever necessary, e-mail should be sent for collection of mail-received by concerned individuals.